We are looking for an Auto Electrician who is reliable and has a good work ethic. They must be able to work independently and be able to troubleshoot problems. They should be able to read schematics and have experience working on cars.Read More
- Diagnose and repair automotive electrical systems
- Apply knowledge of automotive electronics, engines, and chassis
- Install components, such as alternators, starter motors, and alternators
- Install electrical components, such as horns, lights, and turn signals
- Troubleshoot electrical systems on vehicles
- Perform maintenance on batteries and charging systems
- Inspect and test electrical connections and components
- Replace and install electrical connectors, relays, fuses, and circuit breakers
- Install and wire gauges, gauges, and other electrical components
- Install, replace, and repair wiring and circuits
- Insulate and wire electrical panels
- Connect electrical components, such as switches, starter solenoids, and starter solenoids
- Perform engine and driveline repairs
- Insulate and wire engine compartment
- Maintain all records regarding vehicles
- Experienced auto mechanic/electrician
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Customer service skills
We are looking for a reliable Logistics Manager and must have experience in the automotive industry. He will be responsible for the overall supply chain management in the automotive. Logistics Manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.Read More
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
Requirements and Skills
- More than 5 years of experience
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Candidates with prior experience in the automotive industry will be shortlisted.
Full Job Description
Our Company is looking for a skilled, experienced and qualified candidate as a Logistics Coordinator to work in the Logistics Department of the company.Read More
Logistics Coordinator (Jebel Ali Free Zone)
- Manage orders and arrange stocking of items to ensure they meet needs.
- Coordinating the entire logistics activities to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments.
- Responding to customer inquiries and fulfil the orders.
- Preparing bills and invoices.
- Managing distribution and shipment budgets.
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards.
- Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized.
- Maintain logs and records of warehouse stock and executed orders.
- Candidate must have a minimum degree qualification.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must know Excel, MS Word etc…
- Preferring candidates who have prior work experience in Jebel Ali Free Zone.
- UAE Driving license holders highly preferred.
We are looking for Energetic Russian Speaking Sales Executives with Good Knowledge of Vehicles and Automobile Industry.Read More
- Listen to customers’ requirements closely and provide them with detailed information on available Vehicles and Accessories.
- Responsible for proper and attractive display of Products
- Responsible for all point of sales activities in the showroom which include Sales Transaction, Tracking Customer Orders, Payments, Accessories and Delivery,
- Responsible for approaching potential clients, offering advice, helping hesitant customers to decide.
- Present to customers the Vehicles that they are looking for and provide the relevant information about the Vehicles.
- Achieve the sales target while maintaining the utmost focus on the quality of customer service.
- Work with the Marketing Team to create Content for social media and Other Platforms.
- Candidates must have good knowledge of Vehicles and Interest in Automobiles
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent team management and time management skills
We are looking for a qualified IT Hardware Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.Read More
- Installing, Maintaining and repairing hardware and software components of the organizations computer.
- Support these systems through remote access or site visits as needed by management teams within their company.
- Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices.
- Checking computer hardware (HDD, mouse, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality.
- Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
Requirements and Skill
- proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Requirement of any bachelor degree.
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
We are looking for a reliable and organized Coordinator to assist with the management of daily operation activities. An Operations Coordinator’s responsibilities include helping their organization run smoothly and ensuring that deadlines, plans for events or anything related get accomplished on time with no issues.Read More
- Facilitating cross-channel feedback from customers and employees to management and executive teams
- Working with team leaders, managers, and department heads to learn departmental needs and goals
- Ensuring that all activities conform to local, federal, industry and company standards
- Observing, reviewing and analyzing processes to identify inefficiencies and areas where improvements could be made
- Identifying and resolving any problems in the operation process
Requirements and Skill
- Proven work experience as an Operations Coordinator or similar role
- Good time management, prioritization, and multitasking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Able to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism from a variety of channels
- Excellent strategic planning and problem-solving skills
We are looking for a proactive and hardworking individual to be involved in the car grooming and detailing our customers to provide premium service. You will work closely with our operation and be attentive to details to ensure customer’s vehicles groomed and detailed in good order.Read More
- Wash and polish car interiors and exterior
- Car Waxing/Polisher and grooming services to customers’ vehicles
- Managing daily operation and activities
- Offer support and service to existing and new customers
- Ensure Workplace is well maintained
- Proven experience in relevant field
- Keen eye for detail
- Good knowledge of equipment
About the job
We are looking to hire an experienced window tinter to accurately measure, cut and apply the latest technology tinting to our customers’ vehicle windows. As a member of our tinting team, you will be required to use a tint program to input the vehicle specifications, expertly cut the tint to the correct size, and apply the tinting on the vehicle with extreme precision.Read More
Window Tinter Responsibilities:
- Using the shop tinting software program to input the vehicle window specifications.
- Removing dirt and debris from windows.
- Applying window primer before fitting the tint.
- Cutting tint using authorized techniques.
- Applying and smoothing tint onto vehicle windows.
- Smoothing out imperfections.
- Updating system with job information and completion date.
- Stripping and removing old window tinting.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area.
- Assisting Auto Glass Technician when necessary.
- Window Tinter Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience as a window tinter.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Extensive knowledge of vehicle and glass specifications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on a project.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
About the job
- Receives work and job card from Bodyshop Supervisor.
- Collects/arranges to collect the vehicle after receiving the Job Card, and delivers/arranges to deliver the vehicle to parking area or hand-over to Bodyshop Supervisor/ Driver.
- Mixes paint to right colour using computer analysis, and sprays car within the time allotted. In the event of complication, refers the matter to the Bodyshop Supervisor.
- If any parts are required, prepares the requisition, and after approval by the Bodyshop Supervisor, collects the parts from the inhuose Parts Department. If the part to be replaced is under warranty, tags and takes to the Warranty incharge.
- If it is essential to break the time on the job, immediately clocks off the job and on to the new one given by the Bodyshop Supervisor, and does not recommence work until clocked back and on the original allocated job.
- Informs the Bodyshop Supervisor of any incident which might cause a delivery delay.
- Ensures the presentation of the vehicle viz. resetting of equipment and accessories, cleanliness, returns non-warranty parts wherever applicable , by placing them in the bag (in which the new part was given) in the boot of the vehicle.
- In case of repair covered by insurance, provides a list of damaged parts to the superior, for preparing estimate / parts upon approval from Insurance.
- Applies the manufacturer’s directives and QHSE rules.
- Tidies up and cleans the work area, and all the tools used (individual or collective).
- Maintains the stock of tools and keep them in proper condition.
- Follows the quality assurance procedures.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Line Manager or Supervisor.
- Secondary education.
- Certificate course with mechanical content.
- 3 years of experience in the same field, with an agency workshop.
- Working knowledge of English.
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our marketing team! If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional, we would love to meet you! We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, PR, and promotional events.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Duties and responsibilities
- Set, plan, and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Respond to customers in a timely manner.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments.
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Follow news events and other media sources to stay informed.
- Inventory Management & coordination
- Prepare purchase orders.
- Manage, coordinate between marketing department & other departments.
- Prepare reports based on marketing campaigns.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver.
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, Power point
- SAP Knowledge is an advantage